Thursday 16 July 2009

EELAM????







History never forgive our politicians activity against Tamil people in Eelam.

Most of the Tamilnadu people doesn't care about Eelam people except very few.
The Election Result shows our carelessness about eelam people.

Tamilan having great history in the world. Tamil is One of the most ancient language in the World.

Now Eelam tamilan are begging for food....what a shame.....

what is the solution for this problems????
Now...Eelam tamilans are treat like a slave.....
I prey to my God for peaceful life of our people.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Shahul

My name is T.Bazkar from Chennai.
I Love your Collections and i Thank you for your intrest about our Tamizl Makkal iam in Chennai. As a indian and a Tamizl magan i always thinking to do something for our Ellam makkal but i dont know were to start. some times i will cry for my people who are suffering without food shelter even water also. Shahul you are the first person iam sharing my feelings about our brothers and sisters. Thanks once again for your intrest showing for our people.

Jai Hind
Vandhey Maatharam
bazkar@ymail.com